THE TOUGH ROAD
CHALLENGES WITH STEVIA FORMULATION
- Slow onset of the sweetness
- Hollow sweetness.
- Long lasting aftertaste.
- Perceptible bitterness above 6% sucrose equivalency.
- Short shelf life for the liquid product.
- Side effects of the auxiliary components.
FUNCTIONAL PROPERTIES OF SUGAR THAT STEVIA LACKS
Volume (Stevia being 300 times sweeter than sugar only a little is required to compensate the sweetness)
- Texture & mouth feel (Stevia has a hollow sweetness)
- Shelf life (Stevia has a short shelf life in liquid based products)
- Freezing point reduction
OUR EXPERTISE AND LEGACY
OUR EXPERTISE ALLOWS US TO DEVELOP THE RIGHT PRODUCTS
- Making up the volume of sugar without contributing a large amount of calories
- Simulation of the exact taste and mouth-feel of sugar
- Maintenance the original texture and stability
- Freedom from after-taste
- Improvement of the keeping quality
- Low glycemic index
- COST EFFECTIVE
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh