Are you a chocolate person and health freak at the same time? Well, don’t pity yourself. We have come up with an amazing recipe that will keep your body and appetite in perfect balance.
Have you ever tried a deliciously tempting chocolate cake with frosting that you can’t help but fall for it?
Keto Chocolate Cake is your kind of dessert. It’s an amazing and simple recipe that can be prepared really quickly. If you don’t include the frosting part then no need to worry it is as sweet as it can get.
- Eggs: 2 to 3 eggs
- Unsalted butter: You can also use salted butter and omit the salt. Prefer using your choice of butter.
- Sweetener: Avoid using Sugar and instead use VIStevia Stevia Powder; they are 100% natural and sugar-free with zero calorie intake. I don’t think fitness freaks can have a better option than this.
- Vanilla extract: Pure vanilla extract adds an outstanding flavor. Don’t use any artificially flavored thing.
- Almond flour: 48g Almond Flour
- Kosher Salt: for those of you unaware of it, Kosher Salt is s coarse edible salt without common additives like iodine
- Cocoa powder: Use unsweetened natural cocoa powder. It will help in the creation of the baking soda.
- Baking soda: When you are using baking powder, remember that 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda is equivalent to 1 teaspoon of baking powder. Use accordingly.
- For the Chocolate Frosting part: Use unsalted butter, natural cream, cocoa powder, vanilla, and VIStevia natural Liquid.
Now let’s begin the act in making and follow the instructions carefully.
- Start by whisking together the eggs, melted butter, VIStevia liquid drop, and vanilla.
- Prefer using a hand whisk.
- To the same bowl, eventually, add almond flour and cocoa powder and whisk them in again.
- Then mix in the salt and baking soda.
- Transfer the batter to a well-buttered 8-inch glass baking dish. Bake for about 18 minutes at 325° Cool completely, then frost.
Ready to serve! Bon appetit !