Challenges with Stevia Formulation
- Slow onset of the sweetness
- Hollow sweetness.
- Long-lasting aftertaste.
- Perceptible bitterness above 6% sucrose equivalency.
- Short shelf life for the liquid product.
- Side effects of the auxiliary components.
Functional properties of sugar which Stevia lacks
- Volume (Stevia being 300 times sweeter than sugar only a little is required to compensate the sweetness)
- Texture & mouthfeel (Stevia has a hollow sweetness)
- Shelf life (Stevia has a short shelf life in liquid-based products)
- Freezing point reduction
Our expertise allows us to develop THE RIGHT products
- Making up the volume of sugar without contributing a large amount of calories
- Simulation of the exact taste and mouth-feel of sugar
- Maintenance the original texture and stability
- Freedom from after-taste
- Improvement of the keeping quality
- Low glycemic index
- COST EFFECTIVE